Attention Small Business Owners! There are Grants available for you to apply for COVID relief.
A business may apply for the We’re All In Small Business Grant if it:
- Started operating prior to Jan. 1, 2020, and was operating as of Feb. 2020;
- Is Wisconsin-based and for-profit;
- Employs 20 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, including the owner; and
- Has more than $0 but less than $1 million in annual revenues.
Businesses will not be eligible for the grants if they are:
- Part of a national chain, unless the business is a third-party franchise;
- Industries covered by other Wisconsin CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund programs These are:
- Crop Production https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/TaxPro/2020/FarmSupportProgram.aspx
- Animal Production or Aquaculture https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/TaxPro/2020/FarmSupportProgram.aspx
- Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings https://doa.wi.gov/Pages/LocalGovtsGrants/COVID-Grants.aspx
Hughes reminded businesses that even though the deadline is approaching, they should take extra care to make sure to have all their required documents in order before applying online.